Atlanta’s Indie Craft Experience will kick off their 2013 Holiday Shopping Spectacular this weekend. The best part about it? 13thflr’s very own Kelsey Ryan, will have her photography work on display and for sale.
Come on out to the You’ve Been Noted booth to check out Kels’ prints, and other cool things you could probably buy your loved ones. Trust me, it’s classier, craftier and the products more invaluable than anything you’ll find on Black Friday. Peep the event details below. We hope to see you there!
November 23-24, 11-6pm
Ambient Plus Studio
585 Wells St SW, Atlanta 30312
Admission $5 cash, kids 12 & under free
– Free swag bag for the first 250 attendees each day, designed by Little Things Studio &Thimblepress
– Curated vintage finds from Salvage vendors
– Handmade salts & scrubs DIY activity with the Beehive
– The #weloveatl truck will be on site with their latest Atlanta-themed photo exhibit
– DJ Zano
– Leah and Mark photo booth
– Food vendors: King of Pops, Bookie Macarons, Good Food Truck, Doggy Dogg, Ursa Minor Coffee, Doggy Dogg, The Tamale Lady, Yumbii and more